In 2018, the ATRYA group decided to transfer 51% of its B2B and production (chantier) division to its director Lars Platow. This resulted in the creation of the AT Partner "Pôle B to B – Chantier" holding in 2018. It groups together the brands specialising in the manufacture and sale of joinery solutions designed for professional customers. It has a total of six sites manufacturing PVC, ALUMINIUM, WOOD and MIXED windows, doors, and roller shutters.
Our various brands specialise in the design, production and distribution of windows, doors and roller shutters to professionals.
Lars Platow, CEO of AT PARTNER
million euros turnover in 2019
factories in Europe
including in France
The holding has two divisions. The B to B Division which employs a commercial distribution strategy is supported by different networks:
AMGO : Building Trade Networks
For several years, we have been working with specialist and generalist builders' merchants. To allow this, AMGO has developed ranges of doors and windows adapted to the new build and renovation market. The trade sector alone distributes almost 1.5 million PVC joinery solutions.
Thanks to its professionalism and its proximity to customers, the builders' merchant remains the preferred supplier for builders of private homes, but has also been able to adapt to the renovation market.
AMCC : Independent joiners and retailers & customer loyalty concept
For many years, the AMCC brand has been devoted to the sale of barrier products to renovation professionals in the PVC / ALUMINIUM / MIXED / WOOD sector. Our target customer base is clearly identified as tradesman with small, medium and large companies. They are retailers of joinery solutions with or without a showroom, blind manufacturers, and glass fitters.
The brand for DIY superstores CLOSY
Closy is the benchmark in ready-to-fit joinery solutions designed for distribution through DIY superstores. The main player in this market, Leroy Merlin, has chosen Closy as its main supplier to provide solutions to their decoration and renovation projects sectors. The objective of Closy is to help our DIY store partners to successfully develop the scope of the windows, doors, roller shutters, garage doors and accessories markets.
Network of exclusive dealers ISOFRANCE
The ISOFRANCE Fenêtres & Energies network, which has 28 active points of sale, distributes joinery solutions (windows, front doors, garage doors, shutters, blinds, and gates), but also a range of renewable energy systems (heat pumps, pellet stoves, thermodynamic tanks, inertia radiators, pellet boilers, etc.).
- The "Chantier" (production) Division, which has ten regional subsidiaries, manages the completion of indoor and outdoor joinery projects for its customers under the Norba Menuiserie brand. It draws on the industrial capabilities of the B to B arm and, more generally, the companies within the Atrya Group.
The values of AT PARTNER reflect those of the ATRYA group, which are based on four pillars:
- The company : Development, investment, agility, social responsibility
- The customers : Culture of customer satisfaction (CAP2020+), the hassle-free window, what sets us apart from our competitors? A special relationship
- The products : Premium quality, innovation, energy performance, environmental focus (recycling of materials, etc.)
- The staff : Team spirit, dynamism, highly skilled, loyal (to the company), dedicated, etc.